No Initiation Fee* – $50 monthly dues paid with HOA fees*
- Zero-entry pool resort-style heated pool with a large pool deck at Village Commons
- Fitness center at Village Commons
- Children’s Playscape at Village Commons
- Events lawn at Village Commons
- Watersound Café at Village Commons (enjoy a 15 percent discount on all food and beverages)
- Lake Powell Dock – Kayak on beautiful Lake Powell, one of Florida’s largest coastal dune lakes. Residents have access to kayaks and a floating dock providing access to this public navigable body of water that’s perfect for exploring and fishing
- Origins Golf Course – Play unlimited golf with no green fees (cart fees apply) at Origins Golf Club. Located within the Watersound Origins community, this six-hole regulation course designed by Davis Love, III, alternatively plays as a six-hole executive course or a 10-hole, par-3 layout. Origins Golf Course makes golf fun and accessible to families, beginners and casual golfers.
- Fun & Events at St. Joe Properties including Watersound Origins
As a benefit of living in a St. Joe Community, Watersound OriginsSM homeowners are eligible to upgrade their Watersound Membership to additional Club by JOE memberships at an additional cost.
*Initiation Fees, Monthly Costs, Benefits and Membership levels are subject to change, non-recallable and non-refundable. Please consult the Membership Contract and related documents for complete details about the terms, costs, obligations and availability of memberships. Access to and use of the Village Commons facilities-and the Lake Powell Dock require a Watersound Membership and the payment of applicable fees and dues, which are currently included as an amenity fee as part of your homeowner association dues. Origins Golf Club is privately owned but open to the public and offers daily-fee play.