Name: Bay Leaf
Limited Releases for Pines – please contact our Watersound Origins Sales team for more info!
The Watersound Origins Community is Florida’s favorite coastal village—an extraordinary community nestled amongst nature, offering a coastal lifestyle and access to exceptional amenities. Within 3 miles of the pristine South Walton beaches and the excitement of Northwest Florida’s famed 30A corridor, it’s a place for families to connect and grow and a haven for those dreaming of the next chapter in their life.
Pricing for inventory homes include lot premiums and may include optional upgrades. Added options/upgrades and pricing are subject to change. Please check with your Watersound Origins Sales representative for the latest upgrades and pricing for this home.
- 10' Ceilings on First Floor, 9' Ceilings on Second Floor
- Bosch Appliances: Slide-In Gas Range, Vent Hood, Microwave Drawer, Refrigerator, and Dishwasher
- Coastal or Naturally-Aged Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Throughout
- Crown Molding in First Floor Main Living Areas (not to include bedrooms/closets)
- Delta Plumbing Fixtures in Oil-Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel Finish
- Efficient Electric Heat Pump, 14.5 SEER
- Natural Gas, Tankless Hot Water Heater
- One Sherwin Williams Trim and One Wall Color Throughout (Trim is Latex Semi-Gloss Finish, Wall is Latex Eggshell, Ceiling is Flat)
- Quartz A Countertops Throughout
- Solid Core Raised Panel Doors
- Square Edge Cottage Trim, 1" x 6" Baseboard, 1" x 4" Window and Door Casing, 1" x 6" Tongue and V-Groove Bead Board in Foyer
- Tile in all Bathroom Floors, Showers, and Laundry
- Wood Cabinets with Easy Glide Drawers, Concealed Hinges, Trash Pull-Out (per plan), and Lazy Susan (per plan)
- Light Orange Peel Texture Drywall on Walls and Ceilings Throughout
- Composite Porch Flooring in Natural Stain Finish
- Drip Irrigation and Sprinkler System Connected to Reclaimed Water for Grassed Areas
- Hardiplank Cement Fiber Siding
- Indigenous Drought Tolerant Landscaping Package per Neighborhood Specifications
- JELD-WEN Impact or Equal Windows and Doors
- Rear Screened Porch (per plan)
- Sherwin Williams Exterior Latex (Satin on Siding, Flat on Trim)
- Tongue and V-Groove Wood Porch Ceiling
- 40-Year Asphalt Shingles
- Open Tail Rafters and Similar Cottage Detailing
- Underground Utlities
- Pre-Wired for Home Alarm System
- Smoke Detectors at Each Room
Request More Info
Actual development of Watersound Origins may not be as currently proposed and no guarantee is made that any future improvements, facilities, and features of Watersound Origins will be built or, if built, will be of the same type, size, or nature as currently described or contemplated. The materials and features and amenities described and depicted herein are based upon current development plans, which are subject to change without notice. Room dimensions and square footages are approximations. Map not drawn to scale. "JOE®", "St. Joe®", "St. Joe (and the Taking Flight design)®", the "Taking Flight" design®, "Watersound Origins®" and "Origins®" are registered service marks of The St. Joe Company or its affiliates. Â©2020 BHH Affiliates, LLC. an independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of HomeServices of America, Inc.® Watersound Club is a private club, membership in which permits Watersound Origins owners the use of the Village Commons, Lake Powell, and other facilities designated by the Club. Use of additional Club Facilities requires purchase of a separate membership upgrade. Club membership and use of the Club Facilities may be subject to application and acceptance, payment of applicable fees and dues, and membership requirements, rules and other limitations, all of which are subject to change. All parties who build homes in the Watersound Origins community are independently owned and operated. The St. Joe Company does not guarantee the obligations of, nor provide any warranties for unaffiliated parties who build homes or offer services in the Watersound Origins™ community. This material shall not constitute an offer in any jurisdiction where prior registration or other advance qualifications of real property is required and has not been completed. Void where prohibited by law. Equal Housing Opportunity. Obtain the Property Report required by Federal Law and read it before signing anything. No federal agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of this property. Kentucky Registration #R-171.