Amenity Club Membership
Watersound OriginsSM homeowners are automatically enrolled in the Watersound Membership in order to enjoy many of the amenities located in close proximity to the community.
Membership includes the fitness center and pool at Village Commons and dock access at Lake Powell. In addition, Watersound OriginsSM homeowners are eligible to upgrade their membership to enhance the amenities and benefits that can be accessed.
No Initiation Fee* – $50 monthly dues paid with HOA fees*
- Zero-entry pool resort-style heated pool with a large pool deck at Village Commons
- Fitness center at Village Commons
- Children’s Playscape at Village Commons
- Events lawn at Village Commons
- Watersound Café at Village Commons (enjoy a 15 percent discount on all food and beverages)
- Lake Powell Dock – Kayak on beautiful Lake Powell, one of Florida’s largest coastal dune lakes. Residents have access to kayaks and a floating dock providing access to this public navigable body of water that’s perfect for exploring and fishing
- Origins Golf Course – Play unlimited golf with no green fees (cart fees apply) at Origins Golf Club. Located within the Watersound Origins community, this six-hole regulation course designed by Davis Love, III, alternatively plays as a six-hole executive course or a 10-hole, par-3 layout. Origins Golf Course makes golf fun and accessible to families, beginners and casual golfers.
- Fun & Events at St. Joe Properties including Watersound Origins
As a benefit of living in a St. Joe Community, Watersound OriginsSM homeowners are eligible to upgrade their Watersound Membership to include the additional benefits outlined below at an additional cost.
BEACH & SPORT MEMBERSHIP
$20,000 Initiation Fee*- $375 monthly dues* A Beach & Sport Membership grants the member access to:
- The WaterSound Beach Club – Zero-entry Pool, Women’s and Men’s Locker Rooms with Showers and Changing Area, Bar and Restaurant, Private Beach Access, Towel Service and Beach Set-Ups
- Tennis and Fitness – Shark’s Tooth Tennis Courts, WaterSound Beach Club Tennis Courts and WaterColor Workout
- Dining (15 percent discount) – Fish Out of Water®, Gathering Spot & Sushi Bar, Shark’s Tooth, WaterSound Beach Club, Camp Creek® 19th Hole, Watersound Cafe, Havana Beach Bar & Grill
- Relax (Discounts on all spa services) -WaterColor InnSpaSM
- Outdoor & Marina – access to kayaks/canoes and discounted YOLO Board Rentals at the Boathouse at WaterColor, preferred member pricing on pontoon boat rentals at the Bay Point Marina (Fuel Fees Apply), Preferred Member Pricing on Beach Bonfire Services, Discounts at Bay Point & Port St Joe Marinas
- Fun & Events – Private Culinary Events, MountainFilm on Tour at WaterColor, Movies, Concerts, Plays, Carnivals, Festivals and Fireworks
$30,000 Initiation Fee*- $600 monthly dues* A Lifestyle Membership grants the member access to:
In addition to the privileges granted to Beach & Sport Members, a Lifestyle Membership grants the member access to:
- Unlimited Round of golf with no green fees at both private golf courses: Camp Creek Golf Club and Shark’s Tooth Golf Club, as well as the public course, Origins (Cart Fees Apply) with Unlimited Access to Range and Practice Facility
- 10 percent discount on merchandise (some restrictions may apply)
- Shark’s Tooth Pro Shop and Camp Creek Pro Shop
- Eligible to participate in members-only golf tournaments
- Complimentary Kayaks/Canoes and Discounted YOLO Board Rentals
- Complimentary Access to Pontoon Boat Rentals at the Bay Point Marina (Fuel Fees apply)
*Initiation Fees, Monthly Costs, Benefits and Membership levels are subject to change, non – recallable and non – refundable. Please consult the Membership Contract and related documents for complete details about the terms, costs, obligations and availability of memberships. Access to and use of the Village Commons facilities-and the Lake Powell Dock require a Watersound Membership and thepayment of applicable fees and dues, which are currently included as an amenity fee as part of your homeowner association dues. Origins Golf Club is privately owned but open to the public and offers daily-fee play.